|Salary:||£40 - 50K Plus flex bens package|
|Start Date:||Flexible - Will wait notice|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2015 17:06|
The client facing consultative candidate will be responsible for software engineering tasks, including User Experience (UX), mobile, social media, reporting, integration, implementation/upgrade tools, workflow, security, auditing and more
The candidate will be part of team of technical designers and engineers and will be expected to contribute to technical tasks such as designing, developing and testing the solution.
The successful candidate will have:
• Understanding and demonstrable experience of online design and UX
• SQL / Relational databases knowledge
• Advanced programming skills and ability to code confidently from scratch
• Understanding of cloud/web application development
• Ability to build relationships, collaborate with and influence cross functional teams across product line boundaries
Our client can offer a fantastic work environment with on-going training.
A competitive starting salary is on offer with regular reviews along with an excellent flexible benefits including Pension, Life Assurance and Private Healthcare.
Please apply for an immediate response. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's