As a QA Games Tester you will work within a highly collaborative studio culture as part of the games testing team ensuring the games are developed using industry best practice and highest standards.
This role is perfect for someone looking to challenge themselves and to further develop their skills, knowledge and career in the gaming and software testing industry.
Our client is not only world leading within the gaming and gambling industry, but their values and interests highly focus on growth and promotion, including defined training and career development opportunities for junior through to senior employees.
The role will be a hybrid working position with 2 days from their offices in Birmingham and 3 days working from home.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
- Commercial experience testing across web and mobile (Android/IOS) platforms
- Experience of Games Testing
- Expertise with bug- tracking software (JIRA)
- Ability to execute and update test cases/plans
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good documentation skills (writing test cases/plans, guides, reports.)
- Degree in Games Programming or related fields
- Keen interest in Gaming
- 26 days + Christmas shut down (you can also buy more)
- Casual Dress
- Development plan and promote staff from within
- Flexi time
- Monthly social events
They really do take care of their staff, and it's the reason many stay there for a very long time. If you like the sound of this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch, as we will be shortlisting for this role next week.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.