GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for an IT Project Coordinator for a public sector organisation based in Portsmouth. We are looking for Project Coordinators with extensive experience supporting and coordinating the full project life cycle, and who can ensure all predefined processes and procedures are followed and documented accordingly.
- Maintain Project Tracking tools
- Support the project planning and project management process, using software products such as MS Project, Word, Excel and other appropriate products
- Assist in the developing of IT project management standards to optimize project performance and, where possible, reduce management / administrative overhead without sacrificing proper quality controls
- Work with IT project managers, stakeholders, potential suppliers and IT technical staff to develop detailed project plans, including resource requirements for people, equipment, space and funding
- Report on work stream status to IT project managers and IT senior management
- Prince2 Foundation
- ITIL Foundations
- Excellent MS Office experience
- Good negotiating and relationship-building skills
Please note this role is a contract role, and will require the successful applicant to work through a Limited Company or Umbrella Service
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.