£500 – 545 per day – OUTSIDE IR35
An experienced Technical Architect is required for a 5 month contract based in Leeds working for NHS Digital.
You will act as a technical contact point for other NHS Digital programmes and the internal development team when elaborating detailed designs, and verifying solutions. You will also act as a technical expert when visiting external stakeholders to support capturing and elaborating requirements from external services that may make use of the service.
Your main responsibilities would also include:
- Managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues
- Working with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements
- Designing and maintaining data models and managing data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks
- Taking ownership of data related design decisions throughout the delivery process, including selection of tools to support data architecture activities
- Ensuring that data-specific project activities align technically and that the architecture is consistent
- Ensuring compliance with data related standards and key architectural principles
- Managing stakeholder expectations and delivering complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
- Working closely with the internal delivery team within NHS Digital to ensure the solution being developed matches the agreed architecture and aligns with agreed standards
- Record Key Architectural Decisions made during the development of the approach, and present these, along with options considered and recommendations, to the architectural governance groups
- Technical Architecture Professional Qualifications would be desirable (e.g. TOGAF)
- Understanding of system integration patterns (including publish/subscribe messaging)
- IHE standards and HL7 FHIR standards (desirable)
• CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 26th July 2017
• Daily Pay Rates: £545 LIMITED
• Hours: Daily 7.5 / Weekly 37.5
• Contract Length: 5 months
• Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.