Are you a C++ Developer looking for a new role within Gaming?
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a number of Junior C++ Developer to join our high profile client.
As a graduate or junior developer a degree in a relevant field with some portfolio work would be ideal.
You will have experience and exposure in C++ development, ideally with experience of interactive/real time full screen graphics development. Working with an inspirational Development Director, you will be given career development, mentorship and growth within a development career.
Within the C++ Development role you will be involved with multiple projects at any one time within a team environment. These projects will involve correcting bugged software, developing new features on existing products but more often than not, developing new and cutting edge games.
- C++ Knowledge, commercial development experience
- A logical thought process
- Strong Mathematical skills
- A strong desire to learn and develop new techniques
Desirable Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Development using TDD or BDD
- DirectX/OpenGL experience
- 25 days holiday, Birthday off + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Retail discounts and more
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.