The client is looking for an Application delivery project manager who has ‘solid’ experience of application delivery who has good exposure to working with 3rd parties.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Experience with the usual waterfall project lifecycle of analysis and design, build and test
- Project Managing the movement of individual application/s from their current on-prem environment to the newly built Hosted environment
- Complete initiation activities to support move of application(s)
- Plan and manage the delivery of analysis and design activities supported by architects, SMEs and 3rd parties identifying resources required and costs.
- Plan DR, PEN testing, user regression testing working with the SMEs and test manager assigned.
- Create cutover approach document working with SMEs, architects and 3rd parties and gain necessary approvals from stakeholders.
- Plan and manage real-time dry runs and dress rehearsal events as per agreed cutover approach.
- Managed multiple suppliers and parties involving transition of 3rd party responsibilities.
- Creation of detailed MS Project Plan and high-level plan of the application move/s
- Creation and weekly management of RAID log for the project within Service Now
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.