Web Designer - SEO, CMS, Online Marketing
|Job Title:||Web Designer - SEO, CMS, Online Marketing|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: plus company bonus|
|Contact Name:||Katie Hawksley-Blackburn|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2015 19:12|
Based in Lichfield - Commutable from Burton, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Stone, Cannock, Stoke, Shenstone, Solihull, Ashby De la Zouch, Swadlincote.
Web Designer/Developer required for a niche business to look after a portfolio of ecommerce based websites, increase google rankings via organic SEO and to create websites via CMS tools when required.
Duties will include:
- Creating Websites from scratch using CMS systems such as Joomla, Selladeck, Bluepack (open to using others)
- Maintaining a portfolio of websites (ecommerce and information sites)
- Increasing their Google rankings via organic SEO, Social Media, etc.
- Producing print literature/marketing material when required.
- Increasing conversion rates of sales from the traffic directed to websites. (quality of hits more important than volume of hits, currently getting 10k-12k hits a month)
- Providing expertise knowledge on the best route to increase sales from websites
The role will allow you to have creative licence over the design and input into a range of web sites and online marketing tools.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sales & Marketing Executive
£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, on-site gym, free parking, laptop
Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD
£450 - £490 per day
£45000 - £65000 per annum
Full Stack Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
£400 - £600 per day