Transition Manager (Service Design/ITIL)
|Job Title:||Transition Manager (Service Design/ITIL)|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 12:08|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Transition Manager for a Global Managed Services business. This is a real blend between Project and Transition Manager as well as some low level service design. The role is home based, with requirements of travelling to client sites and one of the businesses offices, 25% of your time will be domestic travel with some international travel when and if required. The purpose of this role is to help the UK and Ireland businesses maximizing revenue and margin through catalogue and bespoke services.
- Service Product Life cycle Management
- Managing in-country enablement and retirement of new Support and Managed Services
- Design support
- Supporting Service Architects on complex and bespoke managed service opportunities
- Validation of Service Architects mapping of requirements to catalogue and bespoke services
- Developing low level design for Service Architects and Transition
- Ad hoc client engagement
- Strong experience of ITIL v3 in both understanding and application
- Strong understanding of service delivery elements – people, processes and tool sets. The ability to translate clients requirements in a deliverable service model
- Good understanding of the stages of the product life cycle when migrating between versions and services on both the client experience and companies revenue
- Excellent presentation skills and collaborating across all mediums
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
Please note all applicants must hold a Full UK Driving License and a Valid Passport due to UK and International Travel.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's