Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Lichfield
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Lichfield|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Morris|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 12:02|
GSA Techsource - Lichfield
Are you looking for a change of career or have you recently finished A Levels or university and are looking for a step into working life? At GSA Techsource we are looking for confident and ambitious individuals to join our team in Lichfield city centre as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Your role will involve:
- Working with clients to identify, build and develop business relationships, understanding their hiring needs
- Sourcing suitable candidates within the IT sector – including advertising and marketing roles in order to do so
- Management of the recruitment process to offer stage, including negotiation
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including good telephone manner
- A proactive attitude with the drive to hit targets and succeed
- Good listening, questioning and research skills
- Great organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Receive regular training and ongoing support from experienced individuals within the business to help you kick start and progress your career
Previous sales/recruitment experience is also beneficial, e.g. telesales/B2B sales/estate agents/business development – however, none of this is essential if you have the right attitude!
If you believe this could suit you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact us on 01543 250 555.
GSA Techsource provides specialist IT and Technical resource on a contract, permanent, and projects basis. We have a 25-year track record of successfully recruiting in IT and Healthcare Informatics for a diverse, dynamic client base.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.