This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and although the UK office is based in London, this particular role would see you working predominantly in The Hague, Netherlands, supporting their European systems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the test leaders in planning and executing interoperability test events, and to coordinate with test participants and stakeholders
- Support the development of test cases to verify the requirements allocated to the various test events
- Assess test results for conformance to requirements, and coordinate with stakeholders issue resolutions
- Address test results traceability in the BMD database
- Support the development of the Integrated Master Test Schedule and associated manpower requirements in MS Project
- Participate to the development of verification requirements for the next BMD Architecture increment requirements set
- University Degree in systems engineering, computer science or a closely related engineering field
- A minimum of two years experience in test of complex systems and architectures
- Test methodology experience
- Experience of MS Project
- Knowledge of real-time comms (Link-16 or similar)
- Knowledge of distributed simulation principles and standards (HLA and DIS)
- AdatP3 messaging experience
- Missile Defence experience
- ITIL experience/qualification
Must be UK based but willing to work in The Netherlands.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.