CUCM Specialist (Unity, Telepresence, Cisco)
|Job Title:||CUCM Specialist (Unity, Telepresence, Cisco)|
|Salary:||Market day rate|
|Start Date:||Dec 2016|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2016 09:53|
This resource will be focused on initiatives in the Voice and Video domain, with a focus on saving overall spend. This involves knowledge in voice / video contracts, knowledge of legacy voice & video systems, and newer technologies such as IP Trunking.
Will be working with Video and Telephony resources across the globe, to get an understanding of current environment and recommend areas for saves.
May get pulled into any number of initiatives including TDM to SIP migrations, Carrier transitions, Jabber deployments, call manager upgrades, video deployments etc.
IP Telephony/Unified Communications:
• Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x)
• Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express (CUCME 4.x, 7.x, 8.x)
• Unity (All Versions) and Unity connection (All Versions)
• Cisco Unified Presence 6.0, 7.0 with CUPC
• Telepresence 500, 1300 and 3000 Series
• Cisco Emergency Responder, CER 7.x, 8.x
Any of these desirable:
• CCIE Voice (written)
Please apply now for an immediate response. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's