Technical Support Assistant – Win, MS Office
|Job Title:||Technical Support Assistant – Win, MS Office|
|Salary:||£10.66 per hour umbrella|
|Start Date:||Nov/Dec 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 11:04|
Technical Support Assistant / IT Service Desk Technician required for 3 – 6 month contract in Stevenage to start in November.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking IT technical assistance over the phone, by email, or in-person
- Capture all customer contact, ensuring proper recording, documentation and closure of the support cases raised
- Perform remote and client-side troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Perform client installations of new hardware (monitors, HP Zero Client, etc.) and assist with the setup/remediation of Audio Visual (AV) equipment.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Desktop operating systems and MS Office products
- Good Coordinator, customer service skills and attention to detail.
Please submit your application by Friday 17th November to be considered. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB
£600 - £700 per day
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day
Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
£400 - £600 per day
Full Stack Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Windows 10 Rollout Engineer
Burton upon Trent
£150 - £160 per day