Technical Solutions Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Solutions Specialist|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 12:00|
Location: Remote, U.K.
Salary: £40,000 - £545000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with a successful data, technology and customer marketing specialist that deliver services around their data platform. This client has customers who are household name brands and amongst the biggest names in their respective industries, covering principally retail, sport, and hospitality.
This rapidly growing client is based in the U.K. and offers fully remote working. They are expanding at a fast pace and are therefore in need of more talented people to join their team.
To assist existing customers with their change request process, helping to guide the client in designing a brief and providing the supporting documentation needed by the business to deliver the required changes.
To assist in supporting customers, troubleshooting issues relating to feeds and data, and providing related services including training and documentation as appropriate.
To support and guide new clients through the processes of onboarding:
- Quickly build good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Understand the client’s objectives and system requirements
- Quicky and comprehensively understand client’s data
- Understand business logic rules and constraints
- Communicate the above in written and verbal form clearly and unambiguously as required.
- Experience as a systems, data, or business analyst (3 years)
- Experience of SQL projects and/or enterprise technology environments (2 years)
- Experience of project management principles & plans.
- Excellent stakeholder communications
- Comfortable with technology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Enthusiastic & proactive
- Demonstrate ambition and attitude to succeed
- 35 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
- Fully remote
- Private healthcare plan including optical and dental cover
- Company pension scheme (5% company contribution)
- Life assurance cover
- 31 days annual leave increasing 1 day for each year of full service up to 36 days.
- Quarterly & annual employee awards
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's