We are working with a Government client who are looking for a Technical Product Owner to be based in their London Office.
Background of the role:
Within the LAA Strategic Hosting programme the client is working with 2 suppliers to migrate a number of applications to the cloud (AWS / Carrenza).
The Programme is now looking to recruit a Technical Product Owner who will:
- Define and sets direction of the technical delivery teams in accordance with programme strategy
- Provide quality review and assurance of technical design decisions
- Drive cross cutting issue identification and resolution processes
- Acts as point of escalation for product impacting decisions
- Accountable for defining and assuring viable products
- Accountable of prioritisation of tasks to achieve tight programme timescales
- Experience of cloud platforms and architecture
- Ability to approach highly complex and multifaceted
- technical challenges in a logic, structured and organised
- Ability to assess risk effectively and robustly in areas
- outside of direct professional expertise / knowledge.
- Understanding of Agile software development and
- delivery processes, methods and standards. Including
- ability to set and enforce standards, CICD pipeline,
- Green / Blue environments.
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies
- Experienced technical product manager on large scale
- and complex estates, with a focus on Cloud
- Infrastructure and Application Architecture, particularly
- in the transition period through to transformation
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement and
- Extensive experience of Solaris platform, architecture,
- and migration programmes including application
- remediation, Networking, connectivity
- Commercial experience of large scale IT service
- Able to engage with Architecture supply areas and
- manage delivery of a consistent set of Architecture
- TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT preferred, Agile
Clearance Level Required: BPSS/ DBS
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.