Technical Architect - Microservices, RESTful
|Job Title:||Technical Architect - Microservices, RESTful|
|Salary:||Circa £600 to £700 per day - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||30th July|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 17:49|
Essential skills and experience
• Strong Technical and Application Architect skills, defining application and software architecture approaches.
• Familiarity with and experience of digital software architectures and approaches eg microservices, RESTful architecture, LAMP/MEAN, continuous integration, Software as a Service and more traditional Commercial Of The Shelf (COTS).
• Familiarity with and experience of a wide range of application architecture and software development technologies including eg development languages; delivery pipeline/CI tools; code repositories; automated testing tools etc.
• Experience of influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including senior officials, customers and suppliers and ability to mentor less experienced technical colleagues
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• Knowledge of software defined infrastructure would be useful.
• Experience working in a “just enough architecture” environment.
• Experience in the management of digital and ICT staff including technical specialists, external contracts and consultants
• Demonstrable experience in working with teams and/or suppliers using diverse delivery models such as agile and waterfall in all phases of service development through to business as usual.
Please apply ASAP for an immediate response.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's