If you are an experienced Systems Support Engineer (3rd Line) and enjoy a busy, project based support role then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global company within their field with significant plans for growth over the next 2 years !!!
To be successful in this 3rd Line Support role you will be proactively developing, maintaining and supporting a very diverse IT infrastructure as part of a highly technically skilled team !! You will need to enjoy a busy environment and real troubleshooting (not fire fighting !) The technical estate offers lots of opportunities to gain additional technical skills and the associated training and there is a lot of project work ahead.
As well as this, the IT team is a truly collaboratively one and they work hard in a very supportive and positive environment and due to the growth plans can offer real career development for those that wish !!
You will need to have a broad technical skill set with project experience and demonstrate a combination of the following:
- Experience and understanding of Windows 2003 - 2012R2 Server core services and Active Directory management (including Group Policy, login scripts and roles)
- VMWare, including maintenance and provisioning
- Installation and supporting of Microsoft Exchange (2003 onwards) including Office 365
- Excellent working knowledge of core networking services - e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP, SNMP, LDAP, Kerberos
- Networking skills – e.g. switching, routing, VLANs, PoE, WLAN, MPLS
- NAS / SAN storage infrastructures
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- IT related Degree and/or Microsoft certifications - MSCE, MCITP
- Knowledge of Avaya or other telephony systems an advantage
- And much more to be involved in/with .......
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.