Systems / Infrastructure Administrator
|Job Title:||Systems / Infrastructure Administrator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-10-30 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16780 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 09:49|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting a Systems Administrator for an exciting opportunity at one of the leading Tech Consultancies in the UK. The client is rapidly growing and has seen a massive upswing in recent years, this is a testament to the culture and perks that are present.
The successful candidate must be a dynamic, dedicated and self-motivated individual who is keen to build on their existing systems administration skills and to grow a career in the industry.
You can expect to acquire a broad remit including:
- Systems of all servers and services including:
- Windows Server 2016/2012 Domain & Active Directory
- Linux (Ubuntu) Servers
- Network services (DNS, WINS, DHCP, ADFS, DirectAccess etc.) and infrastructure (VLAN, STP, Dell Sonicwall Firewalls etc.)
- VMWare vSphere infrastructure
- Dell Equallogic Storage Area Network
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Office365)
- DevOps services (Jira, Crucible, Jenkins, GitHub, Gitlab)
- Monitoring (Icinga, Munin, ELK, SNMP)
- Providing 1st/2nd/3rd line technical support to end users.
Skills that are desired:
- Expert in installing and configuring Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Broad knowledge of a wide variety of systems and services (e.g. those listed above)
- Solid foundation in basic network services e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS, Routing, etc.
- Salary up to £45,000
- Non - contributory pension scheme (5% of salary)
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday year one going to 25 days thereafter with the option to buy/sell additional days
- Up to 7 days annually for conference attendance, charity volunteering or morale activities
- Flexible working hours
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's