|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-11-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Baines|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2021 11:58|
Up to £50,000
Burton Upon Trent
GSA are looking to hire an experienced Systems Engineer to join one of the largest Gaming companies in the UK and globally. This team remotely support and manage servers that connect to PC-Based Video Lottery terminals. They currently operate two technology stacks, both of which run VLT technology on various versions of Window OS- these VLTs operate within the standards produced by the UK Gambling Commission.
This role is within a small team who are responsible for integrating hardware and 3rd party software which support the platform. They are always evaluating new hardware and investigating performance issues and other issues related to interactions within the VLT tech stack. They also look after any issues raised during product development or live operation.
The role will suit a candidate with a range of technical skills and a passion for acquiring new ones and who can work both independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Windows OS administration (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Windows performance analysis
- Powershell or knowledge of other job control scripting language
- Sysinternals tool set
- Networks (traffic analysis, IPSec and router configuration)
- Remote access tools, SSH. VNC, PSRemote and RDP
- Software development and/or testing
- Linux/Openwrt installation and administration
- Selection of PC, PC components or related peripherals (eg note readers, touch controllers)
- Problem analysis
- Experience of the gaming machine industry
- Experience of kiosk machines
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's