Support Engineer (2nd/3rd Line)
|Job Title:||Support Engineer (2nd/3rd Line)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2016 16:20|
£30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
Commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Nuneaton, Coventry, Hinkley, Tamworth
GSA Techsource are delighted to be working with well established Midlands based financial support company based close to the Coventry area the UK.
The company are looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join their existing team to help support their 140 end users, some of which are based remotely throughout the UK.
You will be the point of escalation for the 1st line team and be supporting users up to a 3rd line level both desk side and remotely. As well as this you will work alongside the infrastructure manager to complete any migration or upgrade projects.
- Experience in a similar role is essential as you will be expected to hit the ground running with this position.
- You will be tasked with building and configuring Windows laptops VMware VDI machines when and where required.
- Setting up of new starters (Active Directory/Office 365).
- Knowledge of the administration and support up to a 3rd line level of Windows 7 up to Windows 10 as well as O365 and the general office suite.
- Knowledge of basic networking principles (TCP/IP)
- Excellent communication skills are essential across all levels of the business.
- Previous experience of supporting both desk side and remote workers.
- Experience of working on various Infrastructures related projects.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's