To make the system simpler, clearer and easier for the citizen to engage with, to build trust and to put users at the heart of this transformation. Responsible for identifying and matching user needs to appropriate digital content formats, and creating, monitoring and improving content and style to support design and delivery of simple, clear digital services (information and transactions).
- Design content to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand
- Use data and research to identify precise user needs and inform content strategy and decisions
- Convince stakeholders to take a user-centred approach, based on evidence
- Understand and implement style and standards with rigorous attention to detail
- Experience of working a multidisciplinary team in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of GOV.UK and the Government Digital Service Standard
Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo a new application or transfer of current government held SC Clearance and be confirmed as Security Cleared before a candidate can start on site.
Candidate will need to have been in the UK for 5 years or more. Please note that if a current government held clearance has not been used for 12 months or more, this will have lapsed and the candidate will require to undergo a new application for Security Clearance. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.