SQL / Data Analyst / Junior DBA
|Job Title:||SQL / Data Analyst / Junior DBA|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: training & fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2016 15:32|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SQL Analyst or Data Analyst or Systems Analyst or Junior Database Administrator (DBA) to join a successful and growing company. Working as part of a highly technical team you will enjoy a varied and challenging role focused on SQL Server DBA duties and a variety of project work. You will enjoy a great working environment with real potential to develop your technical skills.
This role will grow in to a full DBA function with training. You will be responsible for ensuring a modern and stable data platform:
- Backup and restore skills
- SQL Server 2008 - 2016
- Large scale production environments
- High availability and disaster recovery ie. Clustering, log shipping
- SQL Server metadata, performance tuning
- T – SQL
Any of the following would also be an advantage:
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- SQL Server Resource Governor
- SQL server Master Data Services (MDS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Dynamics CRM/AX
- Microsoft Azure
- Source Code Control (TFS)
- C# and/or LINQ
They also offer a fantastic benefits package !!
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's