To be successful it is essential that you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Crystal Reports
- Writing TSQL, Stored Procedures
- Data analysis and validation
- Good problem solver/investigative skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Demonstrate experience of working in an IT support background
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- The timely and efficient extraction, presentation and circulation of data
- To coordinate with local and national teams, ensuring effective expectation analysis
- To provide a robust and reliable service to both internal and external customers and stakeholders
- To undertake other IT related tasks in line with business need
To be considered for this opportunity then please submit your application no later than 16:00 on Friday 30th March. If you have any questions or require further detail then please contact James Hughes on 01543 250555.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.