GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Splunk Engineer. This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and would ideally see you based in Belgium. However, for the right candidate remote and London based working is also considered.
Under the direction of the Head, SMC ADM ITSM Section, candidate will perform duties such as the following:
- Installation, implementation and support of Splunk products;
- Provide third level support on BMC products, including ITSM Suite and Atrium CMDB
- At least 5 years of working experience in BMC ITSM Suite Administration;
- Experience in BMC AR System, BMC ITSM v8-18x, DWP Catalog, Smart Reporting;
- Experience in BMC Atrium CMDB, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Core Technologies;
- Experience in BMC TrueSight, AI, TSO;
- At least 5 years of working experience in reporting infrastructure and dashboards management;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management through completion of formal certification in ITILv3 at the Foundation level or higher;
- DB experience with MSSQL or Oracle, including performance tuning;
- Experience in architecture design;
- Experience in BMC Dashboard / Analytics and BMC Optimisation;
- Knowledge of OS: Windows Server 2xxx, UNIX, Solaris, Linux, Cloud Services
Whilst the UK contracting market is predicted to become unstable over the next few months, take the opportunity to work European wide and away from the IR35 headache.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.