Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Information Technology
|Job Title:||Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Information Technology|
|Salary:||Excellent plus Commission|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Wigley|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2016 14:45|
Due to growth within our specialist non-clinical Healthcare Division, we have an exciting new opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join a successful team with big ambitions.
You’ll be responsible for taking a warm desk (with current clients and contractors) to the next level! The team has grown massively in the past 4 years and currently supplies to 55% of NHS Trusts in the UK! You’ll own a niche vertical within technology, supplying to your target skill set to new and current contacts across the client base.
To undertake this you’ll use the latest in search technology to find and track top talent. Your aim is to build relationships with top contractors whilst presenting them with the best opportunities in the market.
- Approaching and developing relationships with target clients
- Selling your contractors skills to contacts across your target market
- Recruiting contractors for specific requirements and projects
- Ideally experienced in technology and/or specialist recruitment
- As a minimum demonstrable skills in outbound sales or business development
- Fast work pace with a focus on quality
- Evidence of building long lasting mutually beneficial business relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Structured career path including increased basic salary based solely on your performance
- Training plan with support of multiple successful employees
- Outstanding uncapped commission
- Regular incentives and company/team events
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's