Solutions Architect (Workflows, K2, Blackpearl)
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect (Workflows, K2, Blackpearl)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2016 10:22|
Depending on experience
Benefits include – Onsite Gym, Funding for Training, Discount on Products, Performance Bonus, Private Healthcare and Pension plan
We have the great pleasure of working with one of the world’s most prestigious manufacturing brands, established well over a century ago, this company supplies their luxury product to many international countries.
They are looking to streamline their manufacturing design processes and are looking to implement new workflow software into their business. The software they are looking to implement is K2 Blackpearl and as you will be the expert within the company on this you are expected to have a good understanding of the benefits and limitations. You will work with the project team to implement their workflow software, manage the software and then go on to improve and enhance workflows, possibly implementing into other areas of the business.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
- It is essential that you have experience of implementing and managing K2 Blackpearl, K2 smartforms, K2 smart objects.
- A minimum of 3 years .Net experience.
- Experience within Solution Architecture and all of its components.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and Webforms
- An good understanding of BPM (Business Process Modelling) and workflow design
- Understanding of the full SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle), ideally within an agile environment.
- Knowledge of working closely with project team, producing regular and detailed progress reports.
- Experience with integrating disparate systems.
- Ideally holding certifications in Project Management (Prince2, PMP), Agile SCRUM and/or K2 Certifications, however these are not essential. The client is looking to fund your K2 certification if you do not already hold.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Sheryl (dot) Obrien (at)gsatechsource.com . For further information please call me on 01543 622397. If unavailable please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also feel free to follow me on LinkedIn, just search Sheryl O’Brien! I look forward to hearing from you.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's