GSA Techsource are looking for an outstanding Solutions Architect, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
We are looking for outstanding skills and must be ready to quickly get to work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Support the technical design of a product or part of a shared platform, meeting user needs and project objectives.
- Work with COBOL and VME is required.
- Expertise in Microsoft.NET is desirable.
- Engage with Enterprise Architects, Domain Architects, Lead Solution Architects and engineering teams to implement the appropriate solutions.
- Prior use of Node.js/AngularJS is desirable.
- PHP, Python/Ruby/Perl software/scripting frameworks, technologies, tools and best practice knowledge desirable.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.