Solutions & Transition Manager
|Job Title:||Solutions & Transition Manager|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 15:25|
Currently working on a new and exciting position for a Solutions and Transition Manager to be based in Burton Upon Trent for a large leisure company.
Your daily tasks will consist of maintaining system inventory, planning & reporting on technical scenarios whilst developing strategic plans. You will interface with multiple Project Managers, Site Managers and Tech Teams. Experience with relevant sectors such as pubs, hospitality, retail or hotels would be highly beneficial.
- Ensuring services and solutions are "tech ready" for all areas within the EMEAA region prior to deployment
- Maintain an inventory compliance for key systems in the region, including system version control etc.
- Working with security and compliance EMEAA to support the inventory of security compliance
- Alerting and reporting potential risks and issues relating to solutions pre-deployment
- Reporting on successful and failed deployments - with root cause analysis and improvement plans
- Development and Distribution of regular compliance reporting dash board, with action plans for improvement
- Own and drive improvement plans
- Working with manager, deliver clear messaging to stakeholders to ensure awareness and adherence of new solutions being deployed, or compliance requirements
Knowledge & Experience:
- ITIL Foundation V3 and Transition, Planning and Support Certification
- Experience of performing typical Service Transition duties in a technical environment
- Microsoft and/or Cisco qualifications preferred
- Experience of creating Dashboard Updates to senior management
- Knowledge of current desktop, server and network technologies
- Strong planning and reporting ability
- Ability to translate technical speak to plain understandable language
- Ability to sustain trusted relationships
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible when responding to deadlines, critical events and workflow fluctuations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and to deliver to demanding timescales.
For more information please apply online or call our office for an informal chat - 01543 622407
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.