Software Project Manager
|Job Title:||Software Project Manager|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid Working|
|Contact Name:||Luke Goddard|
|Job Published:||1 day ago|
GSA are working with a global gaming company, who are looking for a Software Project Manager to join one of their most exciting teams.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be working closely with a team of developers and testers to ensure their products are completed and released on time and to budget. You will also be responsible for working with internal stakeholders, commercial teams and the end customer.
Our client is not only world leading within the gaming and gambling industry, but their values and interests highly focus on growth and promotion, including defined training and career development opportunities for junior through to senior employees.
The role will be a hybrid working position with 2/3 days from their offices in Burton and 2/3 days working from home.
The ideal candidate will have experience in any of the following (this experience educational or commercial):
- Experience in software project management
- End user communication skills
- Interest in the gaming industry
- Udemy account for professional and personal development content anytime and anywhere.
- Employee discounts, including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts, holiday discounts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Share scheme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes, covering childcare vouchers, cycle to work and pension contributions.
- Private health care savings scheme.
- Regular socials, including Christmas and Summer parties.
- Birthday day off
- Annual leave buy and and sell (up to five days per year)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.