Software Implementation Engineer / Analyst
|Job Title:||Software Implementation Engineer / Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 17:41|
£50 - 55,000 basic, bonus, training, benefits, Surrey, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Software Implementation Engineer / Analyst to join a growing team within a large development division/function within a global company recognised as a global leader in their field, within a high profile team delivering a first class service and within a company that truly values the work / life balance !
A fantastic opportunity for someone with financial services or trading experience or for someone looking to move in to the financial industry.
This is a very varied role includes building new customer systems, performing software upgrades, enabling new functionality and handling customer change and enhancement requests including the delivery of bespoke software solutions via a software delivery cycle, and your CV and experience will need to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Must be able to demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language.
- Although not a pure development role, there is a requirement to be able to understand code, and programming fundamentals and to have an ability to develop software solutions using the software building blocks provided.
- Must have a degree in a Computer Science/Engineering or a numerate discipline of grade 2:1 or above or relevant industrial experience.
- To have experience of Linux or UNIX.
- Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, be organised and proactive.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, whilst also assuming responsibility for your own work.
- Must have an ability to create and maintain strong working relationships, both with customers and internal business and technical groups.
- Must be able to take ownership of assigned tasks, anticipate potential problems & take prompt pre-emptive actions, if required. Ensures that all tasks are completed to a very high standard.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Security Engineer - Remote / IT / Cyber
£200 - £300 per day
Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI
£400 - £470 per day
Juniper Contrail / VMWare Expert Engineer - Remote
£350 - £450 per day
Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD
£450 - £510 per day
Microsoft Consultant - Azure / AD / O365 / AWS
Rates dependent on experience