Site Reliability Engineer - DevOps
|Job Title:||Site Reliability Engineer - DevOps|
|Salary:||£400 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2021 16:43|
key responsibilities as follows;
- Be both accountable & responsible for the Network Service availability and reliability
- Be involved in the Full Lifecycle of Network development from ideation and Architecture development through to Operational oversight
- Using Data from Multiple sources to identify issues and recurring problems.
- Identify and own problems related to the Network infrastructure & components with focus on providing feedback and lessons learned to platform and Service desk teams
- Solve problems collaboratively, communicating decisions through tech-talks and white-boarding sessions
- Build Close relationships with the Teams responsible for incident management and monitoring.
- Demonstrate Value of the Network by developing key measures to show improvement over time
- Use the Network telemetry, alerting and monitoring capabilities and proactively trigger the appropriate actions
- Create and refine Process to streamline project delivery and Operational effectiveness to drive increased reliability
- Identify Opportunities to increase automation and remove human effort.
- Communicate thoroughly and effectively to all Network teams including the Support function, to help improve existing and help prioritize future needs with Product Owners
- Progress work consistently without significant need for support from more senior colleagues
- Work collaboratively with Other SRE’s on wider problems and issues to provide an end to end solution
- Approach and contribute to product planning and roadmap with an agile approach
- Remain up to date on current and new technologies expanding outside the SRE area
- Contribute actively to Fellowships and Orchestras (communities) with a focus on positive momentum
- Lead and take responsibility for initiatives to support senior colleagues
- Provide support during escalated incidents where additional operational leadership is required to drive the situation to resolution
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's