Service Desk Analyst – 1st/2nd Line Support
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst – 1st/2nd Line Support|
|Salary:||Umbrella - £15-18 per hour.|
|Start Date:||Mid November|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2017 09:41|
Service Desk Analyst – 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support.
We are seeking a candidate to support the Service Desk in their day to day operations. Providing technical support and assistance as required, proactively troubleshooting incidents and implementing solutions the candidate will need to have a sound experience working within a Service Desk environment.
• To provide technical support and assistance as required for first line and second line IT support tasks.
• Proactively troubleshoot incidents, some of which may require in-depth research, and develop and implement solutions. The post-holder needs to work on their own initiative assess incidents and judge the appropriate solution, referring to other teams and team members for advice as required.
• Contribute to the provision of high quality and effective services through the scoping and maintenance of ICT solutions and other systems
• Able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff and how it relates to their business.
• Dealing with third-party suppliers.
• Able to work within tight deadlines and respond effectively to changing priorities.
• Experience of supporting IT users within a corporate environment.
• Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems, supporting remote working, telephony, AV technologies, business systems applications and other related services.
• Understanding and working knowledge of deploying IT hardware and peripherals.
• Flexibility over working hours to provide support to business functions out of normal working hours (including evenings and weekends) when required.
• Able and willing to travel to other locations and partner sites on a regular basis both in and out of normal working hours.
To be considered for this role please submit your application no later than 12:00 pm on Friday 27th October 2017.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Agile
Newcastle upon Tyne
£350 - £500 per day
Data Analyst - CRM / Reports / Risk
£250 - £300 per day
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Agile Business Analyst
£350 - £400 per day
Java Developer - Spring - Hibernate
Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Company Bonus + Pension + Healthcare