Service Delivery Manager - Government, ITIL
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager - Government, ITIL|
|Salary:||£380 Per Day Umbrella - IN Scope|
|Start Date:||Oct 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 10:40|
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 12th September @ 11:30 am
Daily Pay Rate: £380 Per Day Umbrella - IN Scope
Contract Length: To 10/03/2018
BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
The post holder is likely to have an in depth experience of all aspects of IT services delivery
Experience of delivery in a complex multi-vendor supply chain with a mix of internally and externally sourced service provision.
Management experience of working in a major business service organisation in the public sector;
Experience of managing teams, both directly and virtually, in a matrix structure environment;
Experience with Project Management in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
The job holder is responsible for managing the service delivery of outsourced services for ICT, and interfacing with the service delivery management team from Live Services.
The Service Delivery Manager (Live Services) is responsible for ensuring business relations within DVSA are managed to enable delivery of ICT services to the Agency.
The role holder manages the Live services team to ensure SLA’s and OLA’s are in place with external and internal teams. Ensure all contractors carry out processes to ITIL V3 standards
• The post holder is likely to have an in depth experience of all aspects of IT services delivery
• Experience of delivery in a complex multi-vendor supply chain with a mix of internally and externally sourced service provision.
• Management experience of working in a major business service organisation in the public sector;
• Experience of managing teams, both directly and virtually, in a matrix structure environment;
• Experience with Project Management in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
• Professional or Agency Specific Framework SFIA+ level 4/5
• ITIL V3 or later
• Good working Knowledge of IT Service Management in a large outsourced environment.
• Understanding of formal Service Management principles (e.g. ITIL) and be qualified at least to Intermediate level in 5 disciplines at V3.
• Experience of negotiating Service levels, delivery schedules and prices.
• An understanding of formal project management methodology (Prince 2) and the impact of project delivery on service management.
• Experience of requirements gathering and evaluating tenders for new contracts
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of QA - Digital, Government, Agile
£800 to £900 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
IT Service Quality Analyst (Incident / Problem)
£30000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, excellent training & benefits
Digital Service Architect - Cloud Specialist
Market day rate - INSIDE IR35
Digital Test Lead/Service Testing & Readiness Mgr
£600 to £700 per day - INSIDE IR35
Information Security Manager - Datacentre
£500 per day - OUTSIDE IR35