As a Data Centre Engineer (Server / Hardware Support) this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global company with continual plans for growth who now seeks an ambitious Support Engineer to join a highly technical Data Centre support team. They offer fantastic training as far as you wish to take your technical skills and a real career path due to the diversity of their business and technical services.
With their own technical university you have training as you want and need it and access to the latest technologies as part of this Global team.
To be successful as a DataCentre Support Engineer / Analyst in this role you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination of the following:
- A minimum of one – two years of experience in a support environment
- Any of the following certifications: MCSA, MCSE or CCNA
- Knowledge Technical competency with hardware support and configurations of switches, servers and routers
- Must have reliable own transport
- Customer understanding
- Analysis and judgement
- willing to travel between sites
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Perform server reboots
- Perform server rebuild and restores
- Perform cabling, patching and equipment connections for various switch and server equipment in the IDCs
- Responding to incoming Access and basic Hosting service requests
- Perform formal client stock control and logistics process
- Provide high quality access control support
- Perform Server OS Installations along with any requires OS troubleshooting
- Basic connectivity troubleshooting
- ..... And much more ....
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.