GSA Techsource is working with one of the top Central Government agencies looking to find a Senior Test Engineer with technical leadership experience, who can act as a skilled practitioner and role model to a team of Testers. The successful candidate must be able to contribute to the strategic direction of the product team and the further Test community, a knowledgeable individual who subscribes heavily to technical evolution and will help the company implement emerging technologies. A candidate with a problem solving mindset is very important for this role, identifying any defects quickly and provides accurate solutions, being involved in the day-to-day testing environment within the company. As the candidate will be working within a team of testers strong communication skills are a must.
- Use and implementation of practises and tools including but not limited to HPW UFT 12.5+, Selenium v2.53.1+ and Jenkins v2.11+.
- The ability and experience to train other Testers on the aforementioned tools.
- Leadership experience within a Test Engineer environment, being able to guide others on the best practises to implement.
- Working to specific time-scales, always delivering to high standards and in a punctual manner.
- Experience with optimising software test processes and test management tools.
- Using Performance Test Tools such as HPE Loadrunner v12.53+, JMeter v3.0, with experience of Continuous Integration – Methodology (for example GIT). Also experience using Agile Methodologies is required.
- Demonstrable experience of BDD tools (Behaviour Driven Development).
- Working with and testing on cloud based environments.
- Using Micro-Service architecture to test software, knowing when to utilise this architecture effectively.
- Experience working in DevOps and WebOps environments.
- Using Software Tester tools including Jira, Confluence and Slack.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.