This role is home based with travel to client site around the North of the UK.
The main responsibility of the Senior Technical Solution Specialist is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem management (at expert level) in client environments of high complexity.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong security background and be experienced with Cisco Architecture for Security, Firewalls, Juniper, Fortinet and ISE. Experienced with pre-sales would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Take accountability for overall technical responsibility for a proposed technical solution and will work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
- Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to complex RFP / RFI and proposals.
- Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Develop technical training materials and conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
- Act as key project team members charged with the analysis of user and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Expected to be technology leads for specific technologies and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.