Senior Software Engineer - Gaming
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer - Gaming|
|Salary:||£0 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2017 11:36|
Are you a Developer working within a Games Studio who is looking for a change in scenery, a fresh challenge or to take that next step in your career?
Currently I am working with a Games Studio who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team to work on a AAA Xbox one exclusive. The role can be remote or working on site depending on your location.
You will need;
- 5+ years of experience within a games studio, with experience working on shipped titles
- Solid experience with C++ and C#
- Development experience using engine middleware, preferably Unreal Engine 4
- Strong communication skills, ability to understand requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related.
- Experience developing for PC and Consoles
- Senior/Lead experience
- Havok engine experience
- Working within an Agile environment
Unreal Engine, C++, C#, Havok, UI, Games, Developer, Senior Developer, Games Developer, Software GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.