|Job Title:||Senior Network Consultant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Senior Network Consultant
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Consultant within a Digital Infrastructure environment for a client facing business in Hampshire.
The senior technical consultant will be responsible for leading and contributing to the successful delivery of multiple client based projects including the design, configuration, testing, and installation and troubleshooting of network and data centre technical solutions that meet the clients business needs and requirements.
- Create, maintain and review project related documentation.
- Build and maintain technical relations with clients.
- Provide technical pre sales and architecture support.
- Support with identifying and winning incremental business.
- Mentor, coach and lead junior consultants with the security solutions and architecture and business areas.
- A proven track record of successful end to end design and delivery of technical solutions within project delivery experience across a range of enterprise network sizes.
- An understanding of interlinked technologies throughout networking, data centers, wireless and security solutions.
- Have experience planning and conducting design review meetings, customer facing reports and presentations, documentation and implementation strategies.
- The ability to design, implement, migrate and troubleshoot solutions using a range of technologies including (but not limited to):
- CISCO Routing & Switching
- CISCO Nexus
- CISCO ACI & other SDN technologies
- Load Balancing
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.