Is an experienced software engineer with significant expertise in:
- Java design and development, including open source technologies such as Apache’s Camel and Quartz2.
- integration architecture and/or development experience with VME integration technologies.
- open source database technologies such as PostgreSQL.
- taking a high level integration architecture brief and deliver working technical artefacts quickly to support iterative and time boxed development.
- working within the context of a large project, collaborating with other technical and, where appropriate, non-technical stakeholders to deliver coherent technical approaches.
- Junit or other best practice TDD tooling.
Additionally, at least one of the resources in this role must have:
- A background and experience of large scale integration of files and messages.
- Project experience on VME
- Significant experience of ATAS2 / ATAS1 Gateway, PIPE and FSS integrations on VME
- Apache CXF SOAP/REST messaging competence; experience of CIS message integrations on VME
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.