Senior Front-End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Front-End Developer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 16:09|
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with an established Software Company based in Slough, who create a business management tool that caters for a variety of clients in different sectors, the main sector currently being the NHS and private hospitals. They are focused on delivering top quality services to their customers. This is a great company to work for with the opportunity to develop and progress your career further!
About the Role
This position is with an established Software Company who are focused on delivering top quality services to their customers and focus on a healthy work-life balance!
Are you an experienced and driven Front-End Developer? If yes, then this is the role for you! This is an interesting and challenging position, where you will be working as a Senior Front-End-Developer constantly coding the front-end with clean code, along with being a respected point of contact to the other developers in the team. You will also be responsible for leading the front-end team of developers. With this responsibility comes a lot of influence into the systems and how it works, therefore you will make a big difference to the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-known established software company, offering training, career progression, and recognition. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and problem-solving skills!
- A solid understanding / experience working with UX / UI design
- Experience interfacing with server-side coding – ideally C#
- An ability to work closely within a small team
- Motivated and driven individual
- Social individual
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without any sponsorship
- Familiar with CSS extension languages such as SASS and LESS
- Experience developing enterprise web applications
- 23 days’ Annual Leave + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Aviva Healthcare
- Working from home flexibility
- Regular social staff events
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.