|Job Title:||Senior CyberArk Engineer|
|Salary:||£375 - £500 per day|
|REF:||16743 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Senior CyberArk Engineer
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Senior CyberArk Engineer for a Global and Technology Business Solutions Provider. It is for a 6 week assignment working on client site in London.
The primary responsibility of the Senior CyberArk Engineer is responsible for installation, configuration and fault management including remotely supporting clients to install and configure software and hardware, resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the adaption of the CyberArk PAM tool to the QBE's technical requirements during the migration process
- Migration support in cooperation with the client
- Assistance with integration of target systems
- Assistance with roll-out in the departments
- Assistance with analysing of CPM problems
- Assistance with bulk imports via REST - API or PACLI
- Assistance with internal acceptance tests such as fail-over test, recovery test, etc.
- Assistance with technical documentation
The successful candidate must be immediately available. (Possible start of 7th October)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.