Senior C++ Developer
|Job Title:||Senior C++ Developer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sloan|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
The role will have active daily involvement in writing code, and working alongside the team to prioritise tasks and deliver projects. As a Senior member of the team, the role also plays a very active part in training and mentoring more junior members of the team.
The key requirement is an individual who has extensive knowledge of C++ and associated APIs, has real-world experience of applying the knowledge to a complex and fast-moving development environment; and the willingness to impart their knowledge to other team members.
Working as a senior member within a team of developers producing code and supporting materials which are both functional and operable
• Ability to plan and take the technical lead on projects
• Working with other departments (art, design, production, test) to deliver high quality games
• Implement solutions which conform with architectural design
• Implementing Unit Tests
• Ability to document code and process
• Working within agreed timeframes and logging time spent against projects
• Performing regular code reviews amongst the team to maintain a high standard
• Mentoring junior team members
• Ability to work cross-functionally to identify problems and create innovative solutions to drive continuous improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ability to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of C++
• Source Control (Git preferred)
• Knowledge of Unit Testing
• Knowledge of other development languages
• Knowledge of Automated Test
• Experience of Agile methodologies
• Relevant qualification
- Udemy account for professional and personal development content anytime and anywhere.
- Employee discounts, including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts, holiday discounts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Share scheme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes, covering childcare vouchers, cycle to work and pension contributions.
- Private health care savings scheme.
- Regular socials, including Christmas and Summer parties.
- Birthday day off
- Annual leave buy and sell (up to five days per year)
They really do take care of their staff, and it's the reason many stay there for a very long time. If you like the sound of this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch, as we will be shortlisting for this role next week.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.