Senior Business Analyst - Mental Health/Community
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Mental Health/Community|
|Location:||South East London|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Harvey|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2016 10:19|
Senior Business Analyst – Mental Health/Community
Senior Business Analyst required for a large organisation to gather reporting requirements for reporting and business intelligence projects. We’re looking for a highly experienced Business Analyst with NHS specific experience, ideally in Mental Health or Community.
Please note significant demonstrable in the NHS is essential.
- Investigate and research into business functions
- Gathering and presenting requirements, constructing story books and mock ups
- Managing data gathering, entry and assurance
- Working with the team to define project requirements
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Own assigned projects from requirements gathering to testing
- NHS analysis experience gathering requirements for a large NHS organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with a full range of stakeholders, technical and non-technical
- Ideally experience of RiO
For an informal discussion please contact Ben Harvey at GSA Techsource.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's