Daily Pay Rate: £540 to £700 – INSIDE IR35
Location: Bristol, South West
Contract Length: 2nd October 2017 to 31st March 2018
Senior Project Manager with current and active Security Clearance; must have been used within the last 12 months. MOD experience required for this 6month contract in Bristol.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of delivering complex projects/programmes within a government department/agency (in permanent or contractor roles)
- Knowledge of MoD Scrutiny procedures
- Set direction and establish plan for post IGBC approval Award PSP via mini-competition.
- Evaluate PQQ responses for sites 1 & 2
- Prepare draft Tender documents for site 1
- The Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) is a division within the Ministry of Defence that has responsibility for the management of property services to ensure strategic management of the Defence Estate as a whole, optimising investment and critically supporting military capability to the best effect. Within DIO, Programme and Project Delivery (PPD) is responsible for the delivery of capital infrastructure and construction projects across the defence estate totalling c£500M per annum
- The post holder will be accountable to the Major Projects 2 Deputy Head for the delivery of the Vehicle Storage and Support Programme which has an estimated value of £350M
- The Post holder will be responsible for leading the project team consisting of direct staff and Industry Partner (s) and will act as the senior Intelligent Client
- This will involve delivering the project up to Main Gate Business Case Approval and a knowledge of the MoD scrutiny and approvals process will be of benefit
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.