This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and although the UK office is based in London, this particular role would see you working predominantly in Germany supporting their European systems.
General competencies & skills applicable to ALL profiles:
- Ability to offer and present clear technical explanations in a user friendly
- Language on both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Technical documentation skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills combined with a disciplined approach to problem solving
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Respect for Diversity
- Open Minded and committed to continuous learning
- Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices
- Technical documentation skills;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment;
- Rapid selfstarting capability and team player;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills combined with a disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Integrity & Professionalism.
- English Language level: B2 or higher
- Educational qualifications: At minimum Bachelor
- The IT Application & Data Architect is engaged across portfolios and works towards assisting in the translation of business objectives and requirements into an enterprise compliant IT system specification with a focus on the performance, robustness, and operational supportability patterns across the solutions;
- Facilitating the development of architectural policies and standards as well as technology architecture road maps for one or more of the architectural domains (infrastructure / data / application / solutions);
- The Architect assures the end to end architectural, holistic view of the Agency’s IT system environments for
- their adherence to the specification standards;
- Provide high level architectures, as well as solution designs, reviews and oversight standards /Policy
- Planning, documenting, communicating life cycle state for enterprise technologies (Invest, Maintain, Divest) that enable stability, dependability and recoverability of IT and operations;
- Facilitate the definition of the Strategic IT Architecture, “To be” domain architectures and transition paths.
- Skilled in Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Information Architecture, IT Architecture and/or Data Architecture;
- Strong technical expertise and proven design skills with breadth of knowledge across different architecture disciplines (Data/Application/Infrastructure/Network layer);
- Ability to conducts stakeholder and architecture capabilities reviews using industry standard notations and tool such as UML or ARIS;
- Experience with Webservers, Application servers, Messaging, Data technologies, Storage, Server Platform,
- Networking, System integration, Interoperability, API management and related technologies;
- Knowledge in major enterprise and IT architecture frameworks, preferably TOGAF;
- Experience in securing IT applications and infrastructure in hybrid cloud architectures;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
The successful candidate must hold active Security Clearance or be eligible.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.