The Trust are looking for someone that comes from an NHS background and is qualified in Level 3 or 4 in Safeguarding.
- Ensure appropriate information sharing in order to support the protection of vulnerable children and young people
- To identify training needs and participate/facilitate training to meeting the needs of the Trusts employees
- Act as lead resource on Children’s Safeguarding issues for the Trust
- Responsible for the development and monitoring of the Trust’s Safeguarding Children’s strategy and agreeing an action plan to rectify and deficiencies
- Provide clinical leadership, expertise and support on safeguarding matters to all staff across the Trust
- Level 3 or 4 in Safeguarding
- Previous NHS experience
- Previous experience in developing a safeguarding training strategy
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.