|Job Title:||Ruby on Rails Developer - Remote/London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Private Healthcare etc|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Ruby on Rails Developer - Remote/London
We're currently recruiting for an exciting client who are going through a huge digital transformation, and are now looking to take on 8, yes, 8, Ruby on Rails Developers in central London.
A big part of those plans involves their soon to be live public facing platforms as well as their internal tool suite. They work in a fast-paced environment where innovative ideas and projects come to life!!
They do offer flexible working hours, and you can work from home 3 days a week if needed.
You’ll be getting your hands dirty in all aspects of the systems, from the front-end world of HTML, CSS and JS to the backend side of Ruby on Rails and API's as well as the DevOps world of Linux and AWS.
· A seasoned full stack developer with at least 2 years of experience developing web applications.
· Solid commercial experience in Ruby on Rails.
· Good understanding of databases, relational (MySQL) and NoSQL.
· Front-end framework experience (REACT, Vue.js)
· Familiar with typical cloud hosting stack – AWS (including EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Lambda, etc.), and of course the basics of Linux, Apache, MySQL
· Experience working with Web API's (JSON, Rest, SOAP)
· Familiar with TDD/BDD development methodologies.
· Familiar with version control (Git, GitHub)
· Good exposure to the development of microservices.
About The Business
Looking to join a team with an inspiring mission and purpose - to help save British businesses millions of pounds every year?
Want to be part of a success story that has appeared on the Sunday Times Fast Track - the UK’s top 100 fastest-growing companies - for three years in a row?
Want to work for a company that was named as one of the UK’s most inspirational by the London Stock Exchange?
More importantly, what if you could work in a culture that was voted UK’s top 100 company to work for and the top 25 in London?
If so, then joining my clients business could be the right move for you!
Still reading? Ok, a bit more:
- Culture perks such as free vending machine days, masseuses at desks, perfect pizza days, smoothie bikes!
- Free fruit, coffee & tea
- Flexible working
- Tonnes of benefits such as season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, charity and family days off, private healthcare, 5 extra days off for your wedding and tonnes more…
- Discounts (Hospitality, Retail & other memberships) in the local area
- Breakout area with PS4, pool table, couches, quiet zones and a state-of-the-art kitchen with amazing views of the Shard, Tower of London!
- Ongoing Training and Development (Internal and external)
- Laptop of your choice
- Ongoing incentive rewards and trips, such as; Skiing, City Breaks, Sun & Sand Hols and much, much more…
If you'd like to learn more, please send over an updated copy of your CV and we can discuss further!!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.