RTT Domain Specialist
|Job Title:||RTT Domain Specialist|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Remote Working, Holidays|
|Contact Name:||Kayleigh Riches|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2015 15:20|
(Referral to Treatment, RTT, NHS, PAS Systems, NHS Data Sets)
£40-45K + Company Car Allowance + Company Benefits
This is a home based role but you will be required to go to clients sites.
Ideal locations for travel would be West Midlands, Staffordshire, North West, and South Yorkshire
RTT Domain Specialist
Key Skills & Background
- You must come from an NHS Background
- You must have very strong knowledge around
- You will have a credible background around wait times and RTT
- You will Lead as a product evangelist to both new and existing clients
- Subject Matter Expert experience
About the Role
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within the NHS looking to work as a consultant and real specialist
- You will work alongside the production manager, data management consultants in order to refine our product proposition.
- You will have in depth training and development around the Software Solution. From this you will be able to explain the scope our solutions and position accordingly in relation to the organisations requirements
- You will translate client requirements amount RTT/PAS systems so they can demonstrate the value of their product
- Assist in both pre and post sales activity – articulating our proposition and also assisting on site with implementations
- Project management experience to assist in reaching project milestones
- Training on the product – writing training courses, mentoring and developing supporting documentation
About the Company
The company are a Microsoft Gold Partner who have 20 years experience in providing software solutions within the private and public sector. Due to exceptional growth there will be opportunities to progress and have input in relation to their technical solutions. The company will invest in training into their fantastic solutions and products for the right candidate. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to move into a private sector company to be invested in to really learn new skills and make a difference in the NHS.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's