Resource Planner / Manager / Analyst 44K +15%bonus
|Job Title:||Resource Planner / Manager / Analyst 44K +15%bonus|
|Salary:||£44000 per annum, Benefits: 15% bonus, training and fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 12:30|
As an experienced Resource Planner / Manager / Analyst you will be joining a European team as a part of a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom are a globally recognised leader in their industry and have significant growth plans and cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !!
In this Resource Planner / Manager / Analyst you will be project coordination and change management delivery and ensuring the human, project and technical resources available to deliver on client projects which can be multi-country.
The role will include:
- Project Coordination duties – resource alignment, administrative activities, reporting, tracking progress against plan etc.
- Be the super-user for the Changepoint platform providing request fulfilment to countries
- Represent the interests of improving and developing the Changepoint platform within the necessary internal forums
- Identify and assign resources to multiple projects using internal and external resources.
- Ensure workable project plans according to resource availability.
- Achieve optimal resource utilisation and realisation targets.
- Contribute to achieving utilisation team targets by actively managing and maintaining resource schedules.
- Ensure demand fulfilment and efficiency gains by ensuring that skills sets are aligned to future demand.
- Take accountability for managing resourcing conflicts and escalations in accordance with project and business priorities.
- Contribute to the development of project plans ensuring their adherence to methodologies and processes.
- Input project resource data into management reports.
We are looking for someone with business acumen, project coordination and project resource allocation skills, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a natural problem solver.
The package on offer comprises of a generous basic salary £40,000, a £4k car allowance and a very achievable 15% bonus (as proven within the business). Ongoing training through their university !
Additionally you will receive 25 days holiday and a significant range of excellent company benefits including Life cover at 4x base salary, Health cover, and Pension at 4%.
Commutable regions within Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire
Dull details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's