|Job Title:||Resource Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 09:50|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Resource Manager for a growing IT and Business Transformation Consultancy. Within this role the successful candidate will be supporting with the businesses HR requirements, including resource forecasting and tracking, capacity planning, recruitment and absence management. As well as PMO activities, ensuring standard, tools and processes are in place to enable effective portfolio reporting.
HR Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Effective and timely resource forecasting, capacity planning and utilisation tracking and reporting
- Leading of the definition, implementation and ongoing management of resource management tools and processes.
- Responsible for absence management and ensuring all company policies and procedures and adhered too.
- Lead with recruitment activities, working with established recruitment partners, as well as internal activity across the full recruitment life cycle
- Responsible for the full life cycle from induction to right through to exit for the businesses new and departing employees as supporting the head of departments with these activities. Including
- Induction and on boarding
- Learning and development
- Career development
- Continual reviews, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Exit interviews/surveys
- Leading with the review and implementation of project and programme management tools, templates, standards and processes as well as providing guidance, supporting and mentoring when required
- Lead on portfolio and resource reporting, to oversee the development and delivery of reporting and dashboards
As this is a brand new role within the business, we are open to skills, experience, knowledge and salary.
Due to the nature of the business, all applicants must hold a Full UK Driving License with access to their own vehicle.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's