Remote Support Agent
|Job Title:||Remote Support Agent|
|Salary:||£18500 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-06-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2021 16:32|
Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits
About the company
This is an established IT Provider that operates in approximately 35 jurisdictions worldwide, supplying gaming systems with associated terminals and content for more than 50,000 gaming machines located in betting shops, pubs, gaming halls and other route operations; virtual sports products through more than 44,000 retail channels; digital games for 100+ websites; and a variety of amusement entertainment solutions with a total installed base of more than 19,000 devices.
About the Role
Based from their office in Burton on Trent, the requirements of the Remote Support Engineer role are to efficiently diagnose, fix and escalate service incidents logged into the remote support queue in accordance to customer SLA agreements. This will be achieved via accurate fault identification and application of our Service Incident Procedures backed up by good basic technical understanding of their product base.
Secondary activities such as additional service requests and planned work will also be carried out by this team on an ad hoc basis.
No previous experience is required for this role - full training will be given.
Ability to work on own initiative identifying priorities, trouble shooting/fault finding skills and a strong team ethic are important attributes to this role.
• Maintaining a basic technical understanding of the Inspired Gaming product base.
• Following a daily work allocation to identify daily service incident priorities.
• Assigning service incidents and efficiently diagnosing, fixing and escalating service incidents in accordance to customer SLA agreements.
• Using own initiative to identify key daily priorities.
• Maintaining a close understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Working closely with Operation Support and the 2nd Line Product Incident Team to maintain a consistent approach to SLA Management.
- 20 days’ holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working from home flexibility
- Regular social staff events
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.