GSA Techsource is looking for a QA Engineer on to work for an online financial advisor. This role’s main responsibility will be to ensure the quality of the innovative web applications that the client produce, this means working within a fast paced and professional Agile team environment. The successful candidate must be driven and be able to work with a degree of autonomy, adapting to any challenges that come their way.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining automated test suites.
- Peer reviewing the testing work of other team members.
- Experience in relevant test automation tools, including but not limited to JS, REST APIs, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Browserstack, Git and Bitbucket.
- The ability to build strong relationships with other team members.
- Expertise in testing web applications.
- A reliable working who can hit deadlines.
- Adherence to security policies.
We are looking for a candidate to start in January, with interviews taking place mid December.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.