QA Test Lead - Remote working
|Job Title:||QA Test Lead - Remote working|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day, Benefits: flexible working available|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Lawson|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 11:04|
The role is for a senior Quality Assurance engineer that will lead a team of two as part of the Microsoft Office 365 project team, responsible for the development and maintenance of an automated test framework and test scenarios that will be used to perform quality assurance tests against Office 365 workloads, including MS Teams, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and M365 Apps.
- Manage team objectives and work delivery
- Primary focus will be on Test Automation for GUI, Mobile & Desktop Application.
- Partner with Offshore and Onsite Stakeholders to identify testing strategy.
- Provide Realistic time estimates for test planning and execution.
- Execution of test plans in accordance with the project schedule.
- Maintain existing test plans and test cases based on code changes and enhancements.
- Track issues and work with project managers and development team to resolve issues.
- Participate in JIRA review meetings during test cycles.
- Use QA standard test document templates and methodology.
- The candidate must be a highly self-motivated team player with good oral and written skills and confidence to present to management.
- The candidate should also have a good sense of discipline for change control procedures.
- A flexible work ethic is required with the ability to form part of a multi-platform global team.
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining Test Automation for GUI, Mobile & Desktop Applications
- Proven project leadership skills including providing solid project documentation
- Minimum 2 Years team management experience
- Minimum 3 Years working on QA Automation Framework/solutions, including designing and Implementation
- Experience of BDD and test frameworks, for example Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience with Continuous Integrations tools, Jenkins
- Experience of GUI automation for Microsoft Office Suite / Products
- Experience with desktop test automation tools Winium or TestStack.White
- Experience with mobile testing tool Appium
- Experience in automating Angular JS Application using Jest or Mocha will be preferred.
- Strong Test Design, Test Automation and Analysis skills
- Agile Software Development Experience and preferably scrum
- Experience working with source control/defect tracking Gitlab and JIRA
- Hands-on experience of using Test Management tool, preferably Zephyr
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Unix and LDAP
- Microsoft API Experience (Graph, Exchange, SharePoint, etc…)
- PowerShell Experience
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's