|Job Title:||QA Technician|
|Salary:||£17000 - £26500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 17:03|
£18,000 to £24,000
Due to continued expansion, we have an opportunity available for a Junior QA Technician with a well respected games studio in Manchester.
This role would suit someone with a relevant degree as well as a minimum of one years’ commercial experience gained either from employment or a university placement year. Please note that it is essential you will have had some form of software testing experience to be considered for the role.
You will work closely with internal mobile application developers to test features as they are developed, it is essential that you possess excellent communication skills as there will be a lot of collaborative work within the team
- Knowledge of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- At least one years’ commercial experience within a similar role.
- A logical thought process
- Previous experience creating testing scripts
- Strong analytical/mathematical approach
- Familiar with testing tools such as; JIRA and BugZilla
- A strong desire to learn and develop yourself
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Relevant IT/Software Degree
- ISEB Qualified
- Experience using tools such as JIRA or Bugzilla
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.