|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Project Support Officer
Do you want to work for a company who promote internal progression?
I’m working with a global gaming company who are looking for a project support coordinator to join their team and assist the project manager with a range of tasks related to product releases, software lifecycles and delivery.
The ideal candidate will either be working in this type of role or have some exposure to working in a project environment. The company offer an excellent career path for anyone joining the business, a look on their LinkedIn page gives evidence of this.
The role will be based in a brand new development hub the company have just opened in an old brewery that has been renovated and finished last month. You’ll also get a range of benefits; cycle to work, 25 days holiday, birthday off, option to buy or sell 5 days holiday and retail discounts.
What you will need;
- An exposure to software projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be able to take responsibility of your own actions/duties
- Great customer facing skills
- Exposure to Jira or COnfluence would be a massive bonus!
- This year you will be working on 16 on boarding projects
- Support and manage day to day tasks in line with the project manager
- Assist other PM’s in the business
- Liaise with other departments to achieve delivery of projects
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.